As a Registered Massage Therapist I am interested in helping individuals improve their physical abilities through prevention and treatment of soft tissues and/or joint dysfunction and pain. I love working with people of all ages and abilities to decrease their current pain and stress levels and improve their posture and quality of life through massage therapy, taping, Structural Integration and stretching programs. I can work with you to help you reach your personal healthcare goals such as improved posture, increased mobility, decreased pain, decreased stress and injury prevention or rehabilitation. When I’m not working you can find me at Tae Kwon Do, working out, running, hiking, canoeing and spending time with my family.
- 2007- D’Arcy Lane Institute (Massage Therapy Diploma)
- 2005 – University Of Windsor, (Bachelor Human Kinetics – Movement Science, Honours Co-operative Education)
- Structural Integration
- Therapeutic Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Myofascial Release
- Manual Lymph Drainage of a health lymph system
- Mobility Stretching
- Preventive Relaxation Massage
- Prenatal and Infant Massage
- Palliative and Long-term Care Massage
- Athletic or Kinesiology Taping
Registered Massage Therapist, Structural Integration Therapist, Athletic Massage and Taping, Prenatal and Infant Massage, Palliative & Long-term Care Massage.